42 CFR § 455.105 - Disclosure by providers: Information related to business transactions.
(a) Provider agreements. A Medicaid agency must enter into an agreement with each provider under which the provider agrees to furnish to it or to the Secretary on request, information related to business transactions in accordance with paragraph (b) of this section.
(1) The ownership of any subcontractor with whom the provider has had business transactions totaling more than $25,000 during the 12-month period ending on the date of the request; and
(2) Any significant business transactions between the provider and any wholly owned supplier, or between the provider and any subcontractor, during the 5-year period ending on the date of the request.
(c) Denial of Federal financial participation (FFP).
(1) FFP is not available in expenditures for services furnished by providers who fail to comply with a request made by the Secretary or the Medicaid agency under paragraph (b) of this section or under § 420.205 of this chapter (Medicare requirements for disclosure).
(2) FFP will be denied in expenditures for services furnished during the period beginning on the day following the date the information was due to the Secretary or the Medicaid agency and ending on the day before the date on which the information was supplied.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- 10 CCR 2505-10 8.800 - 10 CCR 2505-10 8.800 - MEDICAL ASSISTANCE - SECTION 8.800 Pharmaceuticals, Podiatry Services
- Ohio Admin. Code 5160-26-05 - 5160-26-05 - Managed health care programs: provider panel and subcontracting requirements.
- 12 Va. Admin. Code § 30-120-1040 - 12VAC30-120-1040 - General requirements for participating providers.
- 12 Va. Admin. Code § 30-120-1540 - 12VAC30-120-1540 - Participation standards for home and community-based waiver services participating providers.