42 CFR 456.610 - Basis for determinations.
(a) The medical evaluation, any required social and psychological evaluations, and the plan of care are complete and current; the plan of care and, where required, the plan of rehabilitation are followed; and all ordered services, including dietary orders, are provided and properly recorded;
(b) The attending physician reviews prescribed medications -
(1) At least every 30 days in psychiatric facilities, and mental hospitals; and
(2) At least quarterly in ICFs;
(c) Tests or observations of each beneficiary indicated by his medication regimen are made at appropriate times and properly recorded;
(d) Physician, nurse, and other professional progress notes are made as required and appear to be consistent with the observed condition of the beneficiary;
(e) The beneficiary receives adequate services, based on such observations as -
(2) Absence of bedsores;
(3) Absence of signs of malnutrition or dehydration; and
(4) Apparent maintenance of maximum physical, mental, and psychosocial funtion;
(1) A planned program of activities to prevent regression; and
(2) Progress toward meeting objectives of the plan of care;
Title 42 published on 07-Jun-2018 03:52
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 456 after this date.