42 CFR 460.32 - Content and terms of PACE program agreement.
(1) A designation of the service area of the organization's program. The area may be identified by county, zip code, street boundaries, census tract, block, or tribal jurisdictional area, as applicable. CMS and the State administering agency must approve any change in the designated service area.
(2) The organization's commitment to meet all applicable requirements under Federal, State, and local laws and regulations, including provisions of the Civil Rights Act, the Age Discrimination Act, and the Americans With Disabilities Act.
(4) A description of the organizational structure of the PACE organization and information on administrative contacts, including the following:
(5) A participant bill of rights approved by CMS and an assurance that the rights and protections will be provided.
(7) A statement of the organization's policies on eligibility, enrollment, voluntary disenrollment, and involuntary disenrollment.
(11) A statement of the data and information required by CMS and the State administering agency to be collected on participant care.
(12) The Medicaid capitation rate and the methodology used to calculate the Medicare capitation rate.
(13) A description of procedures that the organization will follow if the PACE program agreement is terminated.
(1) An agreement may provide additional requirements for individuals to qualify as PACE program eligible individuals, in accordance with § 460.150(b)(4).
(2) An agreement may contain any additional terms and conditions agreed to by the parties if the terms and conditions are consistent with sections 1894 and 1934 of the Act and regulations in this part.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.