42 CFR 460.94 - Required services for Medicare participants.
(a) Except for Medicare requirements that are waived for the PACE program, as specified in paragraph (b) of this section, the PACE benefit package for Medicare participants must include the following services:
(1) The scope of hospital insurance benefits described in part 409 of this chapter.
(2) The scope of supplemental medical insurance benefits described in part 410 of this chapter.
(1) The provisions of subpart F of part 409 of this chapter that limit coverage of institutional services.
(2) The provisions of subparts G and H of part 409 of this chapter, and parts 412 through 414 of this chapter that relate to payment for benefits.
(4) The provisions of subpart D of part 409 of this chapter that impose a 3-day prior hospitalization requirement for coverage of extended care services.