42 CFR 460.98 - Service delivery.
(b) Provision of services.
(1) The PACE organization must furnish comprehensive medical, health, and social services that integrate acute and long-term care.
(3) The PACE organization may not discriminate against any participant in the delivery of required PACE services based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, or source of payment.
(c) Minimum services furnished at each PACE center. At a minimum, the following services must be furnished at each PACE center:
(1) Primary care, including physician and nursing services.
(2) Social services.
(3) Restorative therapies, including physical therapy and occupational therapy.
(4) Personal care and supportive services.
(5) Nutritional counseling.
(6) Recreational therapy.
(d) Pace Center operation.
(2) A PACE organization must ensure accessible and adequate services to meet the needs of its participants. If necessary, a PACE organization must increase the number of PACE centers, staff, or other PACE services.