42 CFR § 493.43 - Application for registration certificate, certificate for provider-performed microscopy (PPM) procedures, and certificate of compliance.
(1) Laboratories that are not at a fixed location, that is, laboratories that move from testing site to testing site, such as mobile units providing laboratory testing, health screening fairs, or other temporary testing locations may be covered under the certificate of the designated primary site or home base, using its address.
(2) Not-for-profit or Federal, State, or local government laboratories that engage in limited (not more than a combination of 15 moderately complex or waived tests per certificate) public health testing may file a single application.
(3) Laboratories within a hospital that are located at contiguous buildings on the same campus and under common direction may file a single application or multiple applications for the laboratory sites within the same physical location or street address.
(2) Be signed by an owner, or by an authorized representative of the laboratory who attests that the laboratory will be operated in accordance with the requirements established by the Secretary under section 353 of the Public Health Service Act; and
(i) The name and total number of test procedures and examinations performed annually (excluding waived tests or tests for quality control, quality assurance or proficiency testing purposes);
(ii) The methodologies for each laboratory test procedure or examination performed, or both;
The following state regulations pages link to this page.
- Alaska Admin. Code Title 7 § 110.100 - 7 AAC 110.100 - Advanced nurse practitioner enrollment requirements