42 CFR 51c.204 - Grant evaluation and award.
prev | next
(a) Within the limits of funds determined by the Secretary to be available for such purpose, the Secretary may award grants under this subpart to applicants therefor which will, in his judgment, best promote the purposes of section 330(c) of the Act and the applicable regulations of this part, taking into account:
(1) The degree to which the proposed project satisfactorily provides for the elements set forth in § 51c.203;
(4) The potential of the project for development of new and effective methods for health services delivery and management;
(5) The soundness of the fiscal plan for assuring effective utilization of grant funds and maximizing non-grant revenue;
(7) The extent to which grants approved under this part will provide for an appropriate distribution of resources throughout the country, taking into consideration the following factors;
(8) Whether the project's catchment area is exclusive of the area served by a community health center;
(9) The degree to which the applicant intends to integrate services supported by a grant under this subpart with health services provided under other Federally assisted health services or reimbursement programs or projects.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.