42 CFR 51d.7 - What are the limitations on how award funds may be used?
Unallowable Expenses: The following expenses will not be reimbursed under section 501(m) of the PHS Act:
(1) Major construction costs;
(2) Childcare services, unless provided by the institution or entity providing mental health or substance abuse treatment and integral to the treatment program;
(3) Services outside of the geographic area specified in the application, except to the extent that the precipitating event requires physical relocation of either affected parties or facilities;
(4) Any mental health or substance abuse services not directly related to the mental health or substance abuse emergency;
(5) Any expenses that supplant ongoing local, State, Tribal or Federal expenditures; and
(6) Any other costs unallowable by Federal law or regulation.
Title 42 published on 03-Aug-2018 03:34
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 51d after this date.