42 CFR 63a.1 - To what programs do these regulations apply?
prev | next
(1) Grants awarded by the John E. Fogarty International Center for Advanced Study in the Health Sciences, NIH, for training in international cooperative biomedical research endeavors, as authorized under section 307(b)(3) of the Act;
(2) Grants awarded by NIH for research training with respect to the human diseases, disorders, or other aspects of human health or biomedical research for which the institute or other awarding component was established, for which fellowship support is not provided under section 487 of the Act and which is not residency training of physicians or other health professionals, as authorized by sections 405(b)(1)(C), 452G, 485B(b), 2315(a)(1), and 2354(a)(3)(C) of the Act; and,
(3) Grants awarded by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, NIH, for the education and training of physicians in environmental health, as authorized under section 103(h)(2) of the Clean Air Act, as amended.
(b) The regulations of this part also apply to cooperative agreements awarded to support the training specified in paragraph (a) of this section. References to “grant(s)” shall include “cooperative agreement(s).”
(1) Research training support under the National Research Service Awards Program (see part 66 of this chapter);
(2) Research training support under the NIH Center Grants programs (see part 52a of this chapter);
(3) Research training support under traineeship programs (see part 63 of this chapter);
(4) Research training support under the NIH AIDS Research Loan Repayment Program (see section 487A of the Act); or
(5) Research training support under the National Library of Medicine training grant programs (see part 64 of this chapter).
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 63a.