42 CFR 66.204 - Application.
(a) Application for a grant under this subpart shall be made on a form approved for that purpose by the Secretary. Applicants shall submit completed forms on or before the dates the Secretary may prescribe.
(b) In addition to any other pertinent information that the Secretary may require, each application shall set forth in detail:
(1) The subject area or areas in which the proposed research or training will be conducted;
(2) The resources and facilities available for use by recipients of Awards in carrying out this research or training;
(3) The names, qualifications, and experience of the program director and principal staff members who will be responsible for the proposed program;
(4) The criteria to be employed in selecting recipients of Awards;
(5) The estimated number of recipients of Awards under the grant;
(6) The proposed project period and a detailed budget and justification for the amount of grant funds requested; and
(7) Proposed methods for monitoring and evaluating the performance of individual recipients of Awards, as well as the overall program.
Title 42 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:51
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 66 after this date.