42 CFR § 93.505 - Rights of the parties.
(b) Except as otherwise limited by this subpart, the parties may -
(1) Be accompanied, represented, and advised by an attorney;
(2) Participate in any case-related conference held by the ALJ;
(3) Conduct discovery of documents and other tangible items;
(4) Agree to stipulations of fact or law that must be made part of the record;
(5) File motions in writing before the ALJ;
(7) Present and cross-examine witnesses;
(8) Present oral arguments;
(9) Submit written post-hearing briefs, proposed findings of fact and conclusions of law, and reply briefs within reasonable time frames agreed upon by the parties or established by the ALJ as provided in § 93.522; and
(10) Submit materials to the ALJ and other parties under seal, or in redacted form, when necessary, to protect the confidentiality of any information contained in them consistent with this part, the Privacy Act, the Freedom of Information Act, or other Federal law or regulation.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.