42 CFR Part 130, Subpart C - Documentation Required for Complete Petitions
- § 130.20 Form of medical documentation.
- § 130.21 What documentation is required for petitions filed by living persons with HIV?
- § 130.22 What documentation is required for petitions filed by survivors of persons with HIV, which are filed in cases where the person with HIV dies before filing a petition?
- § 130.23 What documentation is required for amendments to petitions, which are filed by survivors of persons with HIV?
- § 130.24 What additional documentation may the Secretary require to resolve eligibility or payment issues?
Title 42 published on 07-Sep-2018 03:21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 130 after this date.