42 CFR Part 130, Subpart C - Documentation Required for Complete Petitions
- § 130.20 — Form of medical documentation.
- § 130.21 — What documentation is required for petitions filed by living persons with HIV?
- § 130.22 — What documentation is required for petitions filed by survivors of persons with HIV, which are filed in cases where the person with HIV dies before filing a petition?
- § 130.23 — What documentation is required for amendments to petitions, which are filed by survivors of persons with HIV?
- § 130.24 — What additional documentation may the Secretary require to resolve eligibility or payment issues?
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 130.