42 CFR Part 130, Subpart D - Procedures for Filing and Paying Complete Petitions
- § 130.30 Who may file a petition for payment or an amendment to a petition?
- § 130.31 How and when is a petition for payment filed?
- § 130.32 How and when will the Secretary determine the order of receipt of petitions?
- § 130.33 How will the Secretary determine whether a petition is complete?
- § 130.34 How will the Secretary determine whether to pay a petition?
- § 130.35 How and when will the Secretary pay a petition?
Title 42 published on 07-Sep-2018 03:21
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 130 after this date.