42 CFR Part 130, Subpart D - Procedures for Filing and Paying Complete Petitions
- § 130.30 — Who may file a petition for payment or an amendment to a petition?
- § 130.31 — How and when is a petition for payment filed?
- § 130.32 — How and when will the Secretary determine the order of receipt of petitions?
- § 130.33 — How will the Secretary determine whether a petition is complete?
- § 130.34 — How will the Secretary determine whether to pay a petition?
- § 130.35 — How and when will the Secretary pay a petition?
Title 42 published on 2013-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.