42 CFR Part 137, Subpart C - Selection of Indian Tribes for Participation in Self-Governance
- § 137.15 — Who may participate in Tribal Self-Governance?
- § 137.16 — What if more than 50 Indian Tribes apply to participate in self-governance?
- § 137.17 — May more than one Indian Tribe participate in the same compact and/or funding agreement?
- § 137.18 — What criteria must an Indian Tribe satisfy to be eligible to participate in self-governance?
- § 137.20 — What is required during the planning phase?
- § 137.21 — How does an Indian Tribe demonstrate financial stability and financial management capacity?
- § 137.22 — May the Secretary consider uncorrected significant and material audit exceptions identified regarding centralized financial and administrative functions?
- § 137.23 — For purposes of determining eligibility for participation in self-governance, may the Secretary consider any other information regarding the Indian Tribe's financial stability and financial management capacity?
- § 137.24 — Are there grants available to assist the Indian Tribe to meet the requirements to participate in self-governance?
- § 137.25 — Are planning and negotiation grants available?
- § 137.26 — Must an Indian Tribe receive a planning or negotiation grant to be eligible to participate in self-governance?
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.