42 CFR Part 137, Subpart C - Selection of Indian Tribes for Participation in Self-Governance
- § 137.15 Who may participate in Tribal Self-Governance?
- § 137.16 What if more than 50 Indian Tribes apply to participate in self-governance?
- § 137.17 May more than one Indian Tribe participate in the same compact and/or funding agreement?
- § 137.18 What criteria must an Indian Tribe satisfy to be eligible to participate in self-governance?
subjgrpPlanning Phase (§§ 137.20 - 137.26)
- § 137.20 What is required during the planning phase?
- § 137.21 How does an Indian Tribe demonstrate financial stability and financial management capacity?
- § 137.22 May the Secretary consider uncorrected significant and material audit exceptions identified regarding centralized financial and administrative functions?
- § 137.23 For purposes of determining eligibility for participation in self-governance, may the Secretary consider any other information regarding the Indian Tribe's financial stability and financial management capacity?
- § 137.24 Are there grants available to assist the Indian Tribe to meet the requirements to participate in self-governance?
- § 137.25 Are planning and negotiation grants available?
- § 137.26 Must an Indian Tribe receive a planning or negotiation grant to be eligible to participate in self-governance?
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 137.