42 CFR Subpart I - Operational Provisions
Conflicts of Interest (§ 137.160)
Audits and Cost Principles (§§ 137.165 - 137.173)
- § 137.165 Are Self-Governance Tribes required to undertake annual audits?
- § 137.166 Are there exceptions to the annual audit requirements?
- § 137.167 What cost principles must a Self-Governance Tribe follow when participating in self-governance under Title V?
- § 137.168 May the Secretary require audit or accounting standards other than those specified in § 137.167?
- § 137.169 How much time does the Federal Government have to make a claim against a Self-Governance Tribe relating to any disallowance of costs, based on an audit conducted under § 137.165?
- § 137.170 When does the 365 day period commence?
- § 137.171 Where do Self-Governance Tribes send their audit reports?
- § 137.172 Should the audit report be sent anywhere else to ensure receipt by the Secretary?
- § 137.173 Does a Self-Governance Tribe have a right of appeal from a disallowance?
Records (§§ 137.175 - 137.180)
- § 137.175 Is a Self-Governance Tribe required to maintain a recordkeeping system?
- § 137.176 Are Tribal records subject to the Freedom of Information Act and Federal Privacy Act?
- § 137.177 Is the Self-Governance Tribe required to make its records available to the Secretary?
- § 137.178 May Self-Governance Tribes store patient records at the Federal Records Centers?
- § 137.179 May a Self-Governance Tribe make agreements with the Federal Records Centers regarding disclosure and release of the patient records stored pursuant to § 137.178?
- § 137.180 Are there other laws that govern access to patient records?
Health Status Reports (§§ 137.200 - 137.207)
- § 137.200 Are there reporting requirements for Self-Governance Tribes under Title V?
- § 137.201 What are the purposes of the Tribal reporting requirements?
- § 137.202 What types of information will Self-Governance Tribes be expected to include in the reports?
- § 137.203 May a Self-Governance Tribe participate in a voluntary national uniform data collection effort with the IHS?
- § 137.204 How will this voluntary national uniform data set be developed?
- § 137.205 Will this voluntary uniform data set reporting activity be required of all Self-Governance Tribes entering into a compact with the IHS under Title V?
- § 137.206 Why does the IHS need this information?
- § 137.207 Will funding be provided to the Self-Governance Tribe to compensate for the costs of reporting?
Savings (§§ 137.210 - 137.211)
- § 137.210 What happens if self-governance activities under Title V reduce the administrative or other responsibilities of the Secretary with respect to the operation of Indian programs and result in savings?
- § 137.211 How does a Self-Governance Tribe learn whether self-governance activities have resulted in savings as described in § 137.210.
Access to Government Furnished Property (§ 137.215)
Matching and Cost Participation Requirements (§ 137.217)