42 CFR Part 137, Subpart I - Operational Provisions
Subject Group 108Conflicts of Interest (§ 137.160)
Subject Group 109Audits and Cost Principles (§§ 137.165 - 137.173)
- § 137.165 Are Self-Governance Tribes required to undertake annual audits?
- § 137.166 Are there exceptions to the annual audit requirements?
- § 137.167 What cost principles must a Self-Governance Tribe follow when participating in self-governance under Title V?
- § 137.168 May the Secretary require audit or accounting standards other than those specified in § 137.167?
- § 137.169 How much time does the Federal Government have to make a claim against a Self-Governance Tribe relating to any disallowance of costs, based on an audit conducted under § 137.165?
- § 137.170 When does the 365 day period commence?
- § 137.171 Where do Self-Governance Tribes send their audit reports?
- § 137.172 Should the audit report be sent anywhere else to ensure receipt by the Secretary?
- § 137.173 Does a Self-Governance Tribe have a right of appeal from a disallowance?
Subject Group 110Records (§§ 137.175 - 137.180)
- § 137.175 Is a Self-Governance Tribe required to maintain a recordkeeping system?
- § 137.176 Are Tribal records subject to the Freedom of Information Act and Federal Privacy Act?
- § 137.177 Is the Self-Governance Tribe required to make its records available to the Secretary?
- § 137.178 May Self-Governance Tribes store patient records at the Federal Records Centers?
- § 137.179 May a Self-Governance Tribe make agreements with the Federal Records Centers regarding disclosure and release of the patient records stored pursuant to § 137.178?
- § 137.180 Are there other laws that govern access to patient records?
Subject Group 112Non-Duplication (§ 137.190)
Subject Group 113Health Status Reports (§§ 137.200 - 137.207)
- § 137.200 Are there reporting requirements for Self-Governance Tribes under Title V?
- § 137.201 What are the purposes of the Tribal reporting requirements?
- § 137.202 What types of information will Self-Governance Tribes be expected to include in the reports?
- § 137.203 May a Self-Governance Tribe participate in a voluntary national uniform data collection effort with the IHS?
- § 137.204 How will this voluntary national uniform data set be developed?
- § 137.205 Will this voluntary uniform data set reporting activity be required of all Self-Governance Tribes entering into a compact with the IHS under Title V?
- § 137.206 Why does the IHS need this information?
- § 137.207 Will funding be provided to the Self-Governance Tribe to compensate for the costs of reporting?
Subject Group 114Savings (§§ 137.210 - 137.211)
- § 137.210 What happens if self-governance activities under Title V reduce the administrative or other responsibilities of the Secretary with respect to the operation of Indian programs and result in savings?
- § 137.211 How does a Self-Governance Tribe learn whether self-governance activities have resulted in savings as described in § 137.210.
Subject Group 115Access to Government Furnished Property (§ 137.215)
Subject Group 116Matching and Cost Participation Requirements (§ 137.217)
Subject Group 117Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA) (§ 137.220)
Title 42 published on 14-Sep-2017 03:57
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.