42 CFR Part 137, Subpart J - Regulation Waiver
- § 137.225 — What regulations may be waived under Title V?
- § 137.226 — How does a Self-Governance Tribe request a waiver?
- § 137.227 — How much time does the Secretary have to act on a waiver request?
- § 137.228 — Upon what basis may the waiver request be denied?
- § 137.229 — What happens if the Secretary neither approves or denies a waiver request within the time specified in § 137.227?
- § 137.230 — Is the Secretary's decision on a waiver request final for the Department?
- § 137.231 — May a Self-Governance Tribe appeal the Secretary's decision to deny its request for a waiver of a regulation promulgated under section 517 of the Act [25 U.S.C. 458aaa-16]?
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.