42 CFR Part 137, Subpart M - Reassumption
- § 137.255 What does reassumption mean?
- § 137.256 Under what circumstances may the Secretary reassume a program, service, function, or activity (or portion thereof)?
- § 137.257 What steps must the Secretary take prior to reassumption becoming effective?
- § 137.258 Does the Self-Governance Tribe have a right to a hearing prior to a non-immediate reassumption becoming effective?
- § 137.259 What happens if the Secretary determines that the Self-Governance Tribe has not corrected the conditions that the Secretary identified in the notice?
- § 137.260 What is the earliest date on which a reassumption can be effective?
- § 137.261 Does the Secretary have the authority to immediately reassume a PSFA?
- § 137.262 If the Secretary reassumes a PSFA immediately, when must the Secretary provide the Self-Governance Tribe with a hearing?
- § 137.263 May the Secretary provide a grant to a Self-Governance Tribe for technical assistance to overcome conditions identified under § 137.257?
- § 137.264 To what extent may the Secretary require the Self-Governance Tribe to return property that was provided by the Secretary under the compact or funding agreement and used in the operation of the reassumed program?
- § 137.265 May a Tribe be reimbursed for actual and reasonable close out costs incurred after the effective date of reassumption?
Title 42 published on 19-Apr-2017 03:51
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 137 after this date.