42 CFR Subpart L - Payment of Organ Acquisition Costs for Transplant Hospitals. Organ Procurement Organizations, and Histocompatibility Laboratories
- § 413.400 Definitions.
- § 413.402 Organ acquisition costs.
- § 413.404 Standard acquisition charge.
- § 413.406 Acquisition of pancreata for islet cell transplant.
- § 413.408 [Reserved]
- § 413.410 [Reserved]
- § 413.412 Intent to transplant, and counting en bloc, research, and discarded organs and kidneys.
- § 413.414 Medicare secondary payer and organ acquisition costs.
- § 413.416 Organ acquisition charges for kidney-paired exchanges.
- § 413.418 Amounts billed to organ procurement organizations by donor community hospitals and transplant hospitals for hospital services provided to cadaveric donors in the hospital and included as organ acquisition costs.
- § 413.420 Payment to independent organ procurement organizations and histocompatibility laboratories for kidney acquisition costs.
86 FR 73515, Dec. 27, 2021, unless otherwise noted.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.