42 CFR Subpart B - Certification and Plan Requirements
- § 424.10 Purpose and scope.
- § 424.11 General procedures.
- § 424.13 Requirements for inpatient services of hospitals other than inpatient psychiatric facilities.
- § 424.14 Requirements for inpatient services of inpatient psychiatric facilities.
- § 424.15 Requirements for inpatient CAH services.
- § 424.16 Timing of certification for individual admitted to a hospital before entitlement to Medicare benefits.
- § 424.20 Requirements for posthospital SNF care.
- § 424.22 Requirements for home health services.
- § 424.24 Requirements for medical and other health services furnished by providers under Medicare Part B.
- § 424.27 Requirements for comprehensive outpatient rehabilitation facility (CORF) services.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.