42 CFR Part 435, Subpart B - Mandatory Coverage
- § 435.100 Scope.
subjgrpMandatory Coverage of Families and Children (§§ 435.110 - 435.115)
- § 435.110 Parents and other caretaker relatives.
- § 435.112 Families terminated from AFDC because of increased earnings or hours of employment.
- § 435.113 Individuals who are ineligible for AFDC because of requirements that do not apply under title XIX of the Act.
- § 435.114 Individuals who would be eligible for AFDC except for increased OASDI income under Pub. L. 92-336 (July 1, 1972).
- § 435.115 Individuals deemed to be receiving AFDC.
subjgrpMandatory Coverage of Qualified Family Members (§ 435.118)
subjgrpMandatory Coverage for Individuals Age 19 Through 64 (§ 435.119)
subjgrpMandatory Coverage of the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (§§ 435.120 - 435.138)
- § 435.120 Individuals receiving SSI.
- § 435.121 Individuals in States using more restrictive requirements for Medicaid than the SSI requirements.
- § 435.122 Individuals who are ineligible for SSI or optional State supplements because of requirements that do not apply under title XIX of the Act.
- § 435.130 Individuals receiving mandatory State supplements.
- § 435.131 Individuals eligible as essential spouses in December 1973.
- § 435.132 Institutionalized individuals who were eligible in December 1973.
- § 435.133 Blind and disabled individuals eligible in December 1973.
- § 435.134 Individuals who would be eligible except for the increase in OASDI benefits under Pub. L. 92-336 (July 1, 1972).
- § 435.135 Individuals who become ineligible for cash assistance as a result of OASDI cost-of-living increases received after April 1977.
- § 435.136 State agency implementation requirements for one-time notice and annual review system.
- § 435.137 Disabled widows and widowers who would be eligible for SSI except for the increase in disability benefits resulting from elimination of the reduction factor under Pub. L. 98-21.
- § 435.138 Disabled widows and widowers aged 60 through 64 who would be eligible for SSI except for early receipt of social security benefits.
subjgrpMandatory Coverage of Certain Aliens (§ 435.139)
subjgrpMandatory Coverage of Adoption Assistance and Foster Care Children (§§ 435.145 - 435.150)
subjgrpMandatory Coverage of Special Groups (§§ 435.170 - 435.172)
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 435 after this date.
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.