42 CFR Part 483, Subpart D - Requirements That Must Be Met by States and State Agencies: Nurse Aide Training and Competency Evaluation, and Paid Feeding Assistants
- § 483.150 — Statutory basis; Deemed meeting or waiver of requirements.
- § 483.151 — State review and approval of nurse aide training and competency evaluation programs.
- § 483.152 — Requirements for approval of a nurse aide training and competency evaluation program.
- § 483.154 — Nurse aide competency evaluation.
- § 483.156 — Registry of nurse aides.
- § 483.158 — FFP for nurse aide training and competency evaluation.
- § 483.160 — Requirements for training of paid feeding assistants.
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 42.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 483 after this date.