42 CFR Subpart E - Accreditation by a Private, Nonprofit Accreditation Organization or Exemption Under an Approved State Laboratory Program
- § 493.551 General requirements for laboratories.
- § 493.553 Approval process (application and reapplication) for accreditation organizations and State licensure programs.
- § 493.555 Federal review of laboratory requirements.
- § 493.557 Additional submission requirements.
- § 493.559 Publication of approval of deeming authority or CLIA exemption.
- § 493.561 Denial of application or reapplication.
- § 493.563 Validation inspections - Basis and focus.
- § 493.565 Selection for validation inspection - laboratory responsibilities.
- § 493.567 Refusal to cooperate with validation inspection.
- § 493.569 Consequences of a finding of noncompliance as a result of a validation inspection.
- § 493.571 Disclosure of accreditation, State and CMS validation inspection results.
- § 493.573 Continuing Federal oversight of private nonprofit accreditation organizations and approved State licensure programs.
- § 493.575 Removal of deeming authority or CLIA exemption and final determination review.
63 FR 26732, May 14, 1998, unless otherwise noted.