42 CFR Part 51b, Subpart F - Grants for Research, Demonstrations, and Public Information and Education for the Prevention and Control of Venereal Disease
prev | next
- § 51b.601 — To which programs does this subpart apply?
- § 51b.602 — Who is eligible for a grant under this subpart?
- § 51b.603 — What are the confidentiality requirements?
- § 51b.604 — What information is required in the application?
- § 51b.605 — How will grant applications be evaluated and the grants awarded?
- § 51b.606 — How can grant funds be used?
48 FR 4476, Feb. 1, 1983, unless otherwise noted.
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 51b.