42 CFR Part 55a, Subpart A - General Provisions
prev | next
- § 55a.101 — Definitions.
- § 55a.102 — Who is eligible to apply for a Black Lung clinics grant?
- § 55a.103 — What criteria has HHS established for deciding which grant application to fund?
- § 55a.104 — What confidentiality requirements must be met?
- § 55a.105 — How must grantees carry out their projects?
- § 55a.106 — Provision for waiver by the Secretary.
- § 55a.107 — What other regulations apply?
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.