42 CFR Part 59, Subpart A - Project Grants for Family Planning Services
prev | next
- § 59.1 To what programs do these regulations apply?
- § 59.2 Definitions.
- § 59.3 Who is eligible to apply for a family planning services grant or to participate as a subrecipient as part of a family planning project?
- § 59.4 How does one apply for a family planning services grant?
- § 59.5 What requirements must be met by a family planning project?
- § 59.6 What procedures apply to assure the suitability of informational and educational material?
- § 59.7 What criteria will the Department of Health and Human Services use to decide which family planning services projects to fund and in what amount?
- § 59.8 How is a grant awarded?
- § 59.9 For what purpose may grant funds be used?
- § 59.10 What other HHS regulations apply to grants under this subpart?
- § 59.11 Confidentiality.
- § 59.12 Additional conditions.