42 CFR Part 62, Subpart B - National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program
- § 62.21 What is the scope and purpose of the National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.22 Definitions.
- § 62.23 How will individuals be selected to participate in the Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.24 Who is eligible to apply for the Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.25 What does the Loan Repayment Program provide?
- § 62.26 What does an individual have to do in return for loan repayments received under the Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.27 What will happen if an individual does not comply with the terms and conditions of participation in the Loan Repayment Program?
- § 62.28 Under what circumstances can the service or payment obligation be canceled, waived or suspended?
- § 62.29 Under what circumstances can the Loan Repayment Program obligation be discharged in bankruptcy?
- § 62.30 What other regulations and statutes apply?
Title 42 published on 2015-11-28
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 42 CFR Part 62 after this date.