42 CFR Part 68a - NATIONAL INSTITUTES OF HEALTH (NIH) CLINICAL RESEARCH LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM FOR INDIVIDUALS FROM DISADVANTAGED BACKGROUNDS (CR-LRP)
- § 68a.1 — What is the scope and purpose of the NIH Clinical Research Loan Repayment Program for Individuals from Disadvantaged Backgrounds (CR-LRP)?
- § 68a.2 — Definitions.
- § 68a.3 — Who is eligible to apply?
- § 68a.4 — Who is eligible to participate?
- § 68a.5 — Who is ineligible to participate?
- § 68a.6 — How do individuals apply to participate in the CR-LRP?
- § 68a.7 — How are applicants selected to participate in the CR-LRP?
- § 68a.8 — What does the CR-LRP provide to participants?
- § 68a.9 — What loans qualify for repayment?
- § 68a.10 — What does an individual have to do in return for loan repayments received under the CR-LRP?
- § 68a.11 — How does an individual receive loan repayments beyond the initial two-year contract?
- § 68a.12 — What will happen if an individual does not comply with the terms and conditions of participation in the CR-LRP?
- § 68a.13 — Under what circumstances can the service or payment obligation be canceled, waived, or suspended?
- § 68a.14 — When can a CR-LRP payment obligation be discharged in bankruptcy?
- § 68a.15 — Additional conditions.
- § 68a.16 — What other regulations and statutes apply?
Title 42 published on 2014-10-01
no entries appear in the Federal Register after this date.