42 CFR Part 68c - NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CHILD HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CONTRACEPTION AND INFERTILITY RESEARCH LOAN REPAYMENT PROGRAM
prev | next
- § 68c.1 — What is the scope and purpose of the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHD) Contraception and Infertility Research Loan Repayment Program (CIR-LRP)?
- § 68c.2 — Definitions.
- § 68c.3 — Who is eligible to apply?
- § 68c.4 — Who is eligible to participate?
- § 68c.5 — Who is ineligible to participate?
- § 68c.6 — How do individuals apply to participate in the CIR-LRP?
- § 68c.7 — How are applicants selected to participate in the CIR-LRP?
- § 68c.8 — What does the CIR-LRP provide to participants?
- § 68c.9 — What loans qualify for repayment?
- § 68c.10 — What does an individual have to do in return for loan repayments received under the CIR-LRP?
- § 68c.11 — How does an individual receive loan repayments beyond the initial two-year contract?
- § 68c.12 — What will happen if an individual does not comply with the terms and conditions of participation in the CIR-LRP?
- § 68c.13 — Under what circumstances can the service or payment obligation be canceled, waived, or suspended?
- § 68c.14 — When can a CIR-LRP payment obligation be discharged in bankruptcy?
- § 68c.15 — Additional conditions.
- § 68c.16 — What other regulations and statutes apply?
Title 42 published on 2015-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 42 CFR Part 68c.