42 CFR Subpart F - Authorization To Increase Patient Limit to 275 Patients
- § 8.610 Which practitioners are eligible for a patient limit of 275?
- § 8.615 What constitutes a qualified practice setting?
- § 8.620 What is the process to request a patient limit of 275?
- § 8.625 How will a Request for Patient Limit Increase be processed?
- § 8.630 What must practitioners do in order to maintain their approval to treat up to 275 patients?
- § 8.635 What are the reporting requirements for practitioners whose Request for Patient Limit Increase is approved?
- § 8.640 What is the process for renewing a practitioner's Request for Patient Limit Increase approval?
- § 8.645 What are the responsibilities of practitioners who do not submit a renewal Request for Patient Limit Increase, or whose renewal request is denied?
- § 8.650 Can SAMHSA's approval of a practitioner's Request for Patient Limit Increase be suspended or revoked?
- § 8.655 Can a practitioner request to temporarily treat up to 275 patients in emergency situations?
81 FR 44738, July 8, 2016, unless otherwise noted.