43 CFR 10005.16 - Plan content.
(a)Minimum requirements. At a minimum, the plan will include:
(2) The identification of measurable objectives for the term of the plan,
(5) A preliminary determination regarding environmental review requirements for each project,
(6) A preliminary determination of management and operation requirements and how these will be met,
(7) A budget, both for the next fiscal year and for the entire five-year period,
(9) A strategy for monitoring progress and evaluating accomplishments, and
(1) A discussion of the relationship of the plan to other activities affecting fish, wildlife, and recreation resources within the State of Utah, and/or
(2) Discussions of, or information on, other topics that the Commission determines to be relevant. For example, the Commission may wish to identify mitigation and/or conservation measures that the Commission may wish to consider in later years of the five-year plan or in subsequent five-year plans.