43 CFR § 2.66 - What are FOIA Requester Centers and the FOIA Public Liaison?
(1) Identifying information that is already posted and available;
(3) Providing guidance on formulating effective requests;
(4) Describing the Department's various processing tracks and the average processing times for the various tracks;
(6) Answering questions about the status of an existing request.
(b) The FOIA Public Liaison is responsible for:
(1) Assisting in reducing delays;
(2) Increasing transparency and understanding of the status of requests; and
(3) Assisting in the resolution of disputes between you and the agency.
(c) If you need further information or assistance after contacting the applicable FOIA Requester Center and the FOIA Public Liaison, you may wish to seek dispute resolution services from the Office of Government Information Services.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.