43 CFR 3137.21 - What must I include in an NPR-A unit agreement?
(a) Your NPR-A unit agreement must include -
(1) A description of the unit area and any geologic and engineering factors upon which you are basing the area;
(3) The anticipated participating area size and well locations (see § 3137.80(b) of this subpart);
(4) A provision that acknowledges BLM's authority to set or modify the quantity, rate, and location of development and production; and
(5) A provision that acknowledges the BLM consulted with and provided opportunities for participation in the creation of the unit and a provision that acknowledges that the BLM will consult with and provide opportunities for participation in the expansion of the unit by -
(A) The regional corporation, if the unit acreage contains the regional corporation's mineral estate; or
(B) The State of Alaska, if the unit acreage contains the state's mineral estate.
(6) Any optional terms which are authorized in § 3137.50 of this subpart that you choose to include in the unit agreement.
(b) You must include in the unit agreement any additional terms and conditions that result from consultation with BLM. After your initial application, BLM may request additional supporting documentation.