43 CFR 3137.23 - What must I include in my NPR-A unitization application?
Your unitization application to BLM must include -
(a) The proposed unit agreement;
(b) A map showing the proposed unit area;
(1) Legal land description and acreage;
(3) Names of persons owning operating rights; and
(4) Name of the unit operator.
(d) A statement certifying -
(1) That you invited all owners of oil and gas rights (leased or unleased) and lease interests (record title and operating rights) within the external boundary of the unit area described in the application to join the unit;
(3) The commitment status of all tracts within the area proposed for unitization; and
(4) That you accept unit obligations under § 3137.60 of this subpart.
(e) Evidence of acceptable bonding;
(g) A discussion of the proposed methodology for allocating production among the committed tracts. If the unit includes non-Federal oil and gas mineral estate, you must explain how the methodology takes into account reservoir heterogeneity and area variation in reservoir producibility; and
(h) Other documentation BLM may request. BLM may require additional copies of maps, plats, and other similar exhibits.