43 CFR 32.9 - Consideration and criteria for awarding grants.
(1) Amount of grant funds appropriated and available.
(3) The ability of State agencies to operate at the funding level provided in any given Federal fiscal year.
(4) The quality of each proposed project in terms of meeting program objectives as reflected in each application. After the initial grant year, actual performance of the Grantee in administering the YACC program in prior years will be considered.
(6) The following imposed limitations: (i) National average cost per enrollee, (ii) Percent in residential program.
(7) The capability and past performance by Grantees in meeting their responsibilities as required by FMC 74-4 and OMB Circular A-102.
(b) The demonstrated capability of the Grantee to establish and implement an effective mechanism to assure equal employment opportunity in staff hiring by the Grantee or any sub grantees will be considered prior to award. If the Grantee's performance is found to be so unsatisfactory or inadequate as to warrant denial, suspension, modification or termination, then appropriate action will be taken in accordance with the regulations implementing title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. 2000d.