43 CFR 3202.10 - Who may hold a geothermal lease?
You may hold a geothermal lease if you are:
(a) A United States citizen who is at least 18 years old;
(b) An association of United States citizens, including a partnership;
(c) A corporation organized under the laws of the United States, any state or the District of Columbia; or
(d) A domestic governmental unit.
- 43 CFR 3202.13 — What Happens if the Applicant Dies Before the Lease Is Issued?
- 43 CFR 3203.17 — How Must I Make Payments if I Am the Successful Bidder?
- 43 CFR 3202.11 — Must I Prove I Am Qualified to Hold a Lease When Filing an Application to Lease?
- 43 CFR 3281.11 — What Are the Unit Operator Qualifications?
- 43 CFR 3202.12 — Are Other Persons Allowed to Act on My Behalf to File an Application to Lease?