43 CFR 3203.14 - How will BLM provide notice of a competitive lease sale?
(a) The lands available for competitive lease sale under this subpart will be described in a Notice of Competitive Geothermal Lease Sale, which will include:
(1) The lease sale format and procedures;
(2) The time, date, and place of the lease sale; and
(3) Stipulations applicable to each parcel.
(b) At least 45 days before conducting a competitive lease sale, BLM will post the Notice in the BLM office having jurisdiction over the lands to be offered, and make it available for posting to surface managing agencies having jurisdiction over any of the included lands.
(c) BLM may take other measures of notification for the competitive sale such as:
(1) Issuing news releases;
(2) Notifying interested parties of the lease sale;
(3) Publishing notice in the newspaper; or
(4) Posting the list of parcels on the Internet.