43 CFR § 3262.14 - May BLM require me to take samples or perform tests and surveys?
(a) BLM may require you to take samples or to test or survey the well to determine:
(1) The well's mechanical integrity;
(2) The identity and characteristics of formations, fluids, or gases;
(3) Presence of geothermal resources, water, or reservoir energy;
(4) Quality and quantity of geothermal resources;
(5) Well bore angle and direction of deviation;
(6) Formation, casing, or tubing pressures;
(8) Rate of heat or fluid flow; and
(9) Any other necessary well information.
(b) See § 3264.11 for information on reporting requirements.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.