43 CFR 3272.14 - How do I get a permit to build or test my facility?

prev | next
§ 3272.14 How do I get a permit to build or test my facility?

(a) Before building or testing a utilization facility, you must submit to BLM a:

(1) Utilization plan;

(2) Completed and signed facility construction permit; and

(3) Completed and signed site license. (See subpart 3273.)

(b) Do not start building or testing your utilization facility until we have approved both your facility construction permit and your site license.

(c) After our review, we will notify you whether we have approved or denied your permit, as well as of any conditions we require for conducting operations.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code
U.S. Code: Title 43 - PUBLIC LANDS
Public Laws
The section you are viewing is cited by the following CFR sections.