43 CFR 3281.2 - What documents must the unit operator submit to BLM before we may designate a unit area?
(a) The unit operator must submit the following documents before BLM may designate a proposed unit area:
(1) A report detailing the geologic information and interpretation that indicates, to the satisfaction of BLM, the proposed area is geologically appropriate for unitization;
(2) A map showing:
(i) The proposed unit area;
(ii) All leases (including Federal, state, or private) and tracts (unleased privately owned land or mineral rights);
(iii) The Federal lease number and lessee; and
(iv) An individual unit tract number;
(3) A list which includes the following information as to each Federal, state, and private lease, and tracts of unleased land, to be included in the unit:
(i) The lease number;
(ii) The legal land description of each lease and tract;
(iii) The acreage of each lease or tract;
(iv) The lessor and lessee of each lease;
(v) The mineral rights owner of any unleased tract; and
(vi) The total number of acres:
(A) In the unit area;
(B) Under Federal administration; and
(C) In private or other (such as state) ownership; and
(4) Any other information BLM may require.
(b) Before submitting any documents, ask BLM how many copies are required.
- 43 CFR 3281.6 — What Action Will BLM Take After Reviewing a Proposed Unit Area Designation?
- 43 CFR 3282.4 — What General Information Must the Unit Operator Submit With a Proposed Participating Area Application?
- 43 CFR 3281.7 — What Documents Must a Unit Operator Submit to BLM Before We Will Approve a Unit Agreement?
- 43 CFR 3281.1 — What Steps Must I Follow for BLM to Approve My Unit Agreement?
- 43 CFR 3283.4 — When May the Unit Operator Add Lands to or Remove Lands From a Unit Agreement?