43 CFR § 4.403 - Finality of decision; reconsideration.
(a) The Board's decision is final agency action and is effective on the date it is issued, unless the decision itself provides otherwise.
(b) The Board may reconsider its decision in extraordinary circumstances.
(2) The motion may include a request that the Board stay the effectiveness of its decision.
(5) A party does not need to file a motion for reconsideration in order to exhaust its administrative remedies.
(c) A motion for reconsideration must:
(1) Specifically describe the extraordinary circumstances that warrant reconsideration; and
(2) Include all arguments and supporting documents.
(d) Extraordinary circumstances that may warrant granting reconsideration include, but are not limited to:
(1) Error in the Board's interpretation of material facts;
(2) Recent judicial development;
(3) Change in Departmental policy; or
(1) Merely repeats arguments made in the original appeal, except in cases of demonstrable error; or
(2) Seeks relief from the legally binding consequences of a statute or regulation.