43 CFR § 4130.6-3 - Crossing permits.

§ 4130.6-3 Crossing permits.

A crossing permit may be issued by the authorized officer to any applicant showing a need to cross the public land or other land under Bureau of Land Management control, or both, with livestock for proper and lawful purposes. A temporary use authorization for trailing livestock shall contain terms and conditions for the temporary grazing use that will occur as deemed necessary by the authorized officer to achieve the objectives of this part.

[60 FR 9967, Feb. 22, 1995]

The following state regulations pages link to this page.