43 CFR § 422.7 - Authorization to perform law enforcement duties.
(1) All the requirements for officers authorized under the law enforcement contract or cooperative agreement with Reclamation; and
(2) All requirements in §§ 422.10, 422.11, and 422.12.
(1) Terminates employment as a full-time police officer for any reason;
(2) Is transferred to another area of jurisdiction, where the continued performance of Reclamation duties would be impractical;
(3) Is suspended for any offense that would impair his/her fitness to perform law enforcement duties; or
(4) Is under indictment or has been charged with a crime.
(d) The LEA can, upon showing just cause, revoke the authorization of an individual officer to perform law enforcement services under Reclamation's law enforcement authority after providing written notice to the CLEO.