43 CFR 4300.20 - How do I apply for a permit?

prev | next
§ 4300.20 How do I apply for a permit?

You must execute a completed application for a grazing permit (Form 4201-1) and file it in the BLM office with jurisdiction over the lands for which you are applying.

This is a list of United States Code sections, Statutes at Large, Public Laws, and Presidential Documents, which provide rulemaking authority for this CFR Part.

This list is taken from the Parallel Table of Authorities and Rules provided by GPO [Government Printing Office].

It is not guaranteed to be accurate or up-to-date, though we do refresh the database weekly. More limitations on accuracy are described at the GPO site.

United States Code