43 CFR § 45.21 - How do I request a hearing?
(1) Be a license party; and
(b) Content. Your hearing request must contain:
(1) A numbered list of the factual issues that you allege are in dispute, each stated in a single, concise sentence;
(2) The following information with respect to each issue:
(ii) The basis for your opinion that those factual statements are unfounded or erroneous; and
(iii) The basis for your opinion that any factual dispute is material.
(3) With respect to any scientific studies, literature, and other documented information supporting your opinions under paragraphs (b)(2)(ii) and (b)(2)(iii) of this section, specific citations to the information relied upon. If any such document is not already in the license proceeding record, you must provide a copy with the request; and
(1) For each witness listed, you must provide:
(i) His or her name, address, telephone number, and qualifications; and
(ii) A brief narrative summary of his or her expected testimony.
(d) Page limits.
(1) For each disputed factual issue, the information provided under paragraph (b)(2) of this section may not exceed two pages.
(2) For each witness, the information provided under paragraph (c)(1) of this section may not exceed one page.
The following state regulations pages link to this page.