43 CFR 8365.1-4 - Public health, safety and comfort.
(1) Making unreasonable noise;
(2) Creating a hazard or nuisance;
(3) Refusing to disperse, when directed to do so by an authorized officer;
(4) Resisting arrest or issuance of citation by an authorized officer engaged in performance of official duties; interfering with any Bureau of Land Management employee or volunteer engaged in performance of official duties; or
(5) Assaulting, committing a battery upon, or
(6) Knowingly giving any false or fraudulent report of an emergency situation or crime to any Bureau of Land Management employee or volunteer engaged in the performance of official duties.
(b) No person shall engage in the following activities on the public lands:
(1) Cultivating, manufacturing, delivering, distributing or trafficking a controlled substance, as defined in 21 U.S.C. 802(6) and 812 and 21 21 CFR 1308.11 through 1308.15, except when distribution is made by a licensed practitioner in accordance with applicable law. For the purposes of this paragraph, delivery means the actual, attempted or constructive transfer of a controlled substance whether or not there exists an agency relationship; or
(2) Possessing a controlled substance, as defined in 21 U.S.C. 802(6) and 812 and 21 21 CFR 1308.11 through 1308.15, unless such substance was obtained, either directly or pursuant to a valid prescription or order or as otherwise allowed by Federal or State law, by the possessor from a licensed practitioner acting in the course of professional practice.