43 CFR Part 2, Subpart C - Requests for Records under the FOIA
- § 2.7 — What do I need to know before filing a FOIA request?
- § 2.8 — What information do I include in my request?
- § 2.9 — May I specify the form or format of disclosure?
- § 2.10 — Where do I send my request?
- § 2.11 — Why is it important to send my request to the right office?
- § 2.12 — When can I expect the response?
- § 2.13 — When may the bureau take a time extension to respond to my request?
- § 2.14 — When can I get expedited processing?
- § 2.15 — Will I be charged fees?
- § 2.16 — How are fees determined?
- § 2.17 — How will my requester category affect the fees that I am charged?
- § 2.18 — How are fees assessed and collected?
- § 2.19 — When will bureaus waive fees?
- § 2.20 — When will bureaus grant discretionary fee waivers?
- § 2.21 — How will the bureau respond to my request?
- § 2.22 — What happens if a bureau receives a request for records it does not have or did not create?
- § 2.23 — How will a bureau handle a request for commercial or financial information that it has obtained from a person or entity outside the Federal Government?
- § 2.24 — Is a submitter required to designate information that is commercially or financially sensitive?
- § 2.25 — How will a bureau handle a request for Federally-funded research data in the possession of a private entity?
- § 2.26 — Does the bureau provide multitrack processing of FOIA requests?
- § 2.27 — How will a bureau handle a request for information that is contained in a Privacy Act system of records? (See DOI's Privacy Act regulations (Subpart G of this part) for additional information.)
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 43.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 2 after this date.