43 CFR Part 2, Subpart H - Legal Process: Testimony by Employees and Production of Records
- General Information
Responsibilities of Requesters
- § 2.82 — How can I obtain employee testimony or Department records?
- § 2.83 — If I serve a subpoena duces tecum, must I also submit a Touhy request?
- § 2.84 — What information must I put in my Touhy Request?
- § 2.85 — How much will I be charged?
- § 2.86 — Can I get an authenticated copy of a Department record?
- Responsibility of the Department
- Responsibilities of Employees
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01.
The following are only the Rules published in the Federal Register after the published date of Title 43.
For a complete list of all Rules, Proposed Rules, and Notices view the Rulemaking tab.
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 2 after this date.