43 CFR Part 2560, Subpart 2568 - Alaska Native Allotments For Certain Veterans
prev | next
subjgrpPurpose (§ 2568.10)
subjgrpRegulatory Authority (§§ 2568.20 - 2568.21)
subjgrpDefinitions (§ 2568.30)
subjgrpInformation Collection (§ 2568.40)
subjgrpWho Is Qualified for an Allotment (§ 2568.50)
subjgrpPersonal Representatives (§§ 2568.60 - 2568.64)
- § 2568.60 May the personal representatives of eligible deceased veterans apply on their behalf?
- § 2568.61 What are the requirements for a personal representative?
- § 2568.62 Under what circumstances does BLM accept the appointment of a personal representative?
- § 2568.63 Under what circumstances does BLM reject the appointment of a personal representative?
- § 2568.64 Are there different requirements for giving an allotment to the estate of a deceased veteran?
subjgrpApplying for an Allotment (§§ 2568.70 - 2568.82)
- § 2568.70 If I am qualified for an allotment, when can I apply?
- § 2568.71 Where do I file my application?
- § 2568.72 When does BLM consider my application to be filed too late?
- § 2568.73 Do I need to fill out a special application form?
- § 2568.74 What else must I file with my application?
- § 2568.75 Must I include a Certificate of Indian Blood as well as a Department of Defense verification of qualifying military service when I file my application with BLM?
- § 2568.76 Do I need to pay any fees when I file my application?
- § 2568.77 [Reserved]
- § 2568.78 Will my application segregate the land for which I am applying from other applications or land actions?
- § 2568.79 Are there any rules about the number and size of parcels?
- § 2568.80 Does the parcel have to be surveyed before I can receive title to it?
- § 2568.81 If BLM finds errors in my application, will BLM give me a chance to correct them?
- § 2568.82 If BLM decides that I have not submitted enough information to show qualifying use and occupancy, will it reject my application or give me a chance to submit more information?
subjgrpAvailable Lands - General (§§ 2568.90 - 2568.95)
- § 2568.90 If I qualify for an allotment, what land may BLM convey to me?
- § 2568.91 Is there land owned by the Federal government that BLM cannot convey to me even if I qualify?
- § 2568.92 [Reserved]
- § 2568.93 Is there a limit to how much water frontage my allotment can include?
- § 2568.94 Can I receive an allotment of land that is valuable for minerals?
- § 2568.95 Will BLM try to reacquire land that has been conveyed out of Federal ownership so it can convey that land to a Native veteran?
subjgrpAvailable Lands - Conservation System Units (CSU) (§§ 2568.100 - 2568.106)
- § 2568.100 What is a CSU?
- § 2568.101 If the land I used and occupied is within a CSU other than a National Wilderness or any part of a National Forest, can I receive a title to it?
- § 2568.102 Is the process by which the managing agency decides whether my allotment is not inconsistent with the CSU the same as other such determination processes?
- § 2568.103 By what process does the managing agency of a CSU decide if my allotment would be consistent with the CSU?
- § 2568.104 How will a CSU manager determine if my allotment is consistent with the CSU?
- § 2568.105 In what situations could a CSU manager likely find an allotment to be consistent with the CSU?
- § 2568.106 In what situations could a CSU manager generally find an allotment to be inconsistent with the purposes of a CSU?
subjgrpAlternative Allotments (§§ 2568.110 - 2568.115)
- § 2568.110 If I qualify for Federal land in one of the categories BLM cannot convey, is there any other way for me to receive an allotment?
- § 2568.111 What if BLM decides that I qualify for land that is in the category of Federal land that BLM cannot convey?
- § 2568.112 What do I do if BLM notifies me that I am eligible to choose an alternative allotment?
- § 2568.113 Do I have to prove that I used and occupied the land I've chosen as an alternative allotment?
- § 2568.114 How do I apply for an alternative allotment if the CSU manager determines my application is inconsistent with a CSU?
- § 2568.115 When must I apply for an alternative allotment if the CSU manager determines my application is inconsistent with a CSU?
subjgrpAppeals (§§ 2568.120 - 2568.123)
- § 2568.120 What can I do if I disagree with any of the decisions that are made about my allotment application?
- § 2568.121 If an agency determines my allotment is inconsistent with the purposes of a CSU, what can I do if I disagree?
- § 2568.122 What then does the CSU manager do with my request for reconsideration?
- § 2568.123 Can I appeal the CSU Manager's reconsidered decision if I disagree with it?
65 FR 40961, June 30, 2000, unless otherwise noted.