43 CFR Part 2800, Subpart 2806 - Rents
- § 2806.10 — What rent must I pay for my grant?
- § 2806.11 — How will BLM charge me rent?
- § 2806.12 — When do I pay rent?
- § 2806.13 — What happens if I pay the rent late?
- § 2806.14 — Under what circumstances am I exempt from paying rent?
- § 2806.15 — Under what circumstances may BLM waive or reduce my rent?
- § 2806.16 — When must I make estimated rent payments to BLM?
- § 2806.20 — What is the rent for a linear right-of-way grant?
- § 2806.21 — When and how are counties or other geographical areas assigned to a County Zone Number and Per Acre Zone Value?
- § 2806.22 — When and how does the Per Acre Rent Schedule change?
- § 2806.23 — How will the BLM calculate my rent for linear rights-of-way the Per Acre Rent Schedule covers?
- § 2806.24 — How must I make rental payments for a linear grant?
- § 2806.25 — How may I make rental payments when land encumbered by my perpetual linear grant (other than an easement issued under § 2807.15(b)) is being transferred out of Federal ownership?
- § 2806.26 — How may I make rental payments when land encumbered by my perpetual easement issued under § 2807.15(b) is being transferred out of Federal ownership?
Communication Site Rights-of-Way
- § 2806.30 — What are the rents for communication site rights-of-way?
- § 2806.31 — How will BLM calculate rent for a right-of-way for communication uses in the schedule?
- § 2806.32 — How does BLM determine the population strata served?
- § 2806.33 — How will BLM calculate the rent for a grant or lease authorizing a single use communication facility?
- § 2806.34 — How will BLM calculate the rent for a grant or lease authorizing a multiple-use communication facility?
- § 2806.35 — How will BLM calculate rent for private mobile radio service (PMRS), internal microwave, and “other” category uses?
- § 2806.36 — If I am a tenant or customer in a facility, must I have my own grant or lease and if so, how will this affect my rent?
- § 2806.37 — How will BLM calculate rent for a grant or lease involving an entity with a single use (holder or tenant) having equipment or occupying space in multiple BLM-authorized facilities to support that single use?
- § 2806.38 — Can I combine multiple grants or leases for facilities located on one site into a single grant or lease?
- § 2806.39 — How will BLM calculate rent for a lease for a facility manager's use?
- § 2806.40 — How will BLM calculate rent for a grant or lease for ancillary communication uses associated with communication uses on the rent schedule?
- § 2806.41 — How will BLM calculate rent for communication facilities ancillary to a linear grant or other use authorization?
- § 2806.42 — How will BLM calculate rent for a grant or lease authorizing a communication use within a federally-owned communication facility?
- § 2806.43 — How does BLM calculate rent for passive reflectors and local exchange networks?
- § 2806.44 — How will BLM calculate rent for a facility owner's or facility manager's grant or lease which authorizes communication uses subject to the communication use rent schedule and communication uses whose rent BLM determines by other means?
- Other Rights-of-Way
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01.
No entries appear in the Federal Register after this date, for 43 CFR Part 2800.
Title 43 published on 2014-10-01
The following are ALL rules, proposed rules, and notices (chronologically) published in the Federal Register relating to 43 CFR Part 2800 after this date.